Greetings From Georgia

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

"EZ"

Internet Forum Junkie since there was dial up!
RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
Ambassador
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just wanted to say hello! I'm enjoying reading all the posts from everyone. We've had our 2006 40' Holiday Rambler Ambassador for about 3 years now. We love it! We went from tent camping off the back of motorcycles to a 40' Class A diesel pusher. We skipped everything in between! :ROFLMAO: Lots of people have told us we saved a fortune by not buying a camper and then trading it in every few years for a slightly larger one over and over. I guess we got lucky in that respect.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Go Dawgs!!

Welcome!

Welcome, we travel close to you every chance we get around Chattanooga, Murphy, etc. Were heading to Charlotte next month for the races and will probably travel by there on the way. Not the shortest route, but much prettier.

Welcome to RVF, @"EZ"; glad you're here. I suspect you may be right about saving money by going directly to a Class A diesel, but you also missed the fun of learning about all ot the different RV types. :rolleyes:

TJ

Welcome @ez Very familiar with where Ringgold is as our son went to Kennesaw State University and now lives in Kingston, GA. Please share your travels and tribulations with the group.

Welcome. Would like to get downthere some day.

Welcome to RVF, @"EZ"; glad you're here. I suspect you may be right about saving money by going directly to a Class A diesel, but you also missed the fun of learning about all ot the different RV types. :rolleyes:

TJ
My mom and dad had a pull behind camper when I was a kid. We were from Dayton Ohio and my dad built steel buildings like Churches and office buildings. So in the Winter we would head to Florida to go camping. As a kid I spent MANY Christmases in a 24' camper. My wife and I almost bought a pull behind camper but a guy I work with heard we were looking for an RV to buy and told me his friend in Dallas TX. had dies and his wife couldn't even drive their 40' diesel pusher. He called her and she sent me 35 pictures of the inside and outside. It had 36K miles on it and looked great!! She wound up calling me up and offering to pay $20,000 toward the pay off if I bought it. This made it under market price so I bought it!! I bought a plane ticket to Dallas and she picked me up at the airport and I drove it home. So far it's been great. Thanks for making me feel welcome! ?

Welcome @ez Very familiar with where Ringgold is as our son went to Kennesaw State University and now lives in Kingston, GA. Please share your travels and tribulations with the group.

Will do. Thanks! ;)

Latest resources

Back