RV Model
2507s
RV Length
26ft
TOW/TOAD
2021 Ram 1500 4x4 laramie 1, southwest package, off-road package. 3.92 rear end
Fulltimer
No
Hello everyone. Thanks for allowing me to join! I look forward to learning all I can about rv'ing as we are currently shopping for our first TT.

@Sbledsoe we're glad you joined us. Tell us what kind of Trailer you're looking to get.

Currently interested in the Rockwood mini lites, freedom express, passport, and maybe bullet. Not easy shopping these days as sales increased 238% this year leaving almost zero dealer stock. But we're in no hurry, so we'll keep shopping. Hopefully new stock arrives soon.

Welcome from Georgia!

No matter your desires there is NO RV that will have everything you want sitting on a dealers lot.
That being said, we custom ordered a 2021 Mini Lite 2205S from RVW.
As an example we loved the idea of the twin beds that convert to a king in the 2204S but the entry is right by the beds. So we picked the 2205S and added several factory options. Even with all the factory options there is a growing list of aftermarket goodies that are on our shopping list.

No matter your desires there is NO RV that will have everything you want sitting on a dealers lot.
That being said, we custom ordered a 2021 Mini Lite 2205S from RVW.
As an example we loved the idea of the twin beds that convert to a king in the 2204S but the entry is right by the beds. So we picked the 2205S and added several factory options. Even with all the factory options there is a growing list of aftermarket goodies that are on our shopping list
You're so right. We decided on the Rockwood mini lite 2507s. It seemed to be manufactured well and had almost everything we wanted. My Amazon list is growing daily! Lol

Welcome to RVF, @Sbledsoe; glad to have you here. And, as @NWIP said, we don't "let" people join; we "encourage" them to join. ;) I think you will find RVF to be a great online RV community with knowledgeable and experienced people willing to share information. And, there are no "dumb questions" here; just questions that require answers and we'll do our best to provide them.

TJ

Welcome to RVF, @Sbledsoe; glad to have you here. And, as @NWIP said, we don't "let" people join; we "encourage" them to join. ;) I think you will find RVF to be a great online RV community with knowledgeable and experienced people willing to share information. And, there are no "dumb questions" here; just questions that require answers and we'll do our best to provide them.

TJ
Thank you sir! We're excited to get started. We pick up our new camper Dec 4. I'm glad to be a part of such a nice community that is willing to help out a newbie. I'm sure I will be asking many questions! I'll try and use the forum search feature before I ask so I don't wear out my welcome here. ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back