• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Greetings from NorCal!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome to RVF, @Powerforward; glad to have you here. In our early years (many moons ago), we also lived in NorCal; Napa Valley. Looks like folks down there are having a real problem right now with lightning-caused fires. Hope you and yours are well and safe.

TJ

Looks like folks down there are having a real problem right now with lightning-caused fires.
Very bad air quality. We have been advised to stay indoors. The worse is in Vacaville where the fire "jumped" across the freeway and stopped traffic and you can imagine the traffic jam that caused on a major east west freeway. The fire in Santa Cruz county went from 25k to 40K acres overnight. To top it off, there are not enough first responders to deal with the fire. This is really tough situation.

Welcome from a fellow Nor Cal rver. Sadly it is seriously nasty around the bay right now. Glad we have our Newmar DS that we are loading up and heading out to Montana on Sunday. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome from a fellow Nor Cal rver. Sadly it is seriously nasty around the bay right now. Glad we have our Newmar DS that we are loading up and heading out to Montana on Sunday. Enjoy the forum.
See you in Polson, @J&JD! We're leaving the sticks-and-bricks in Western Washington on Monday morning for the trip over.

TJ

I'm devastated for Big Basin State Park and the rest of that CZU Complex fire. Much less the one up near Vacaville (LNU complex). I hope everyone on here from anywhere near there stays safe.

See you in Polson, @J&JD! We're leaving the sticks-and-bricks in Western Washington on Monday morning for the trip over.

TJ
Hey TJ, I didn't know you and @J&JD actually knew each other in person. That's pretty cool.

Hey TJ, I didn't know you and @J&JD actually knew each other in person. That's pretty cool.
Give us another week and we will. :ROFLMAO: We are scheduled to meet in Polson next week. Looking forward to it.

There are some on the forum that we already do know personally, but their names will be held in confidence to protect the innocent. ;)

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi knows everyone. We met at a skeet shooting competition a few years ago casually and reconnected online when he mentioned he had a VTDP and he was a skeet shooter.

Latest resources

Back