Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Forget Pizza. If you have a pellet grill even better.

Ingredients
1 pineapple cut into spears
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Butter melted
1 teaspoon Cinnamon

Instructions
Lay the pineapple spears on a pan. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. (If it seems thick, I always put it in the microwave for a few seconds so that it can easily pour on top of the pineapple.) Spread on top of the pineapple using a cooking brush.
Grill for about 7-10 minutes or until it is starting to turn golden brown. I always like to brush the excess sauce from the pan back on top of the pineapple before serving.

Kids and wife love this! We use an almost identical recipe. No cinnamon due to MapWife’s dietary sensitivities. We also shave the sides instead of cutting spears. Makes for faster cooking but you gotta be on your game to not burn it.

Forget Pizza. If you have a pellet grill even better.

Ingredients
1 pineapple cut into spears
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Butter melted
1 teaspoon Cinnamon

Instructions
Lay the pineapple spears on a pan. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. (If it seems thick, I always put it in the microwave for a few seconds so that it can easily pour on top of the pineapple.) Spread on top of the pineapple using a cooking brush.
Grill for about 7-10 minutes or until it is starting to turn golden brown. I always like to brush the excess sauce from the pan back on top of the pineapple before serving.
Now, I can go with that! I do like pineapple...especially fresh pineapple...just not on pizza.

We lived on the island of Okinawa many years ago and the little pineapples they grow there are the absolute best. I don't think they are exported beyond Japan, but if you ever find any, you'll want to grab some.

TJ

Latest resources

Back