Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
I learned this morning that Guaranty RV in Junction City, OR, is being acquired by Bish RV, headquartered in Idaho. Hopefully, the sterling Newmar service long provided by Guaranty RV will continue under the new ownership. It would be a shame to lose what is arguably the best Newmar service center on the West Coast.

TJ

Checked in with someone up there and they're pretty sure it will be business as usual. I passed along your comments about their sterling service and being the best Newmar service center on the West Coast (which I absolutely agree with) when I inquired. They were very appreciative of your comments. I have some work scheduled there next month and look forward to their continued great service.

???

I learned this morning that Guaranty RV in Junction City, OR, is being acquired by Bish RV, headquartered in Idaho. Hopefully, the sterling Newmar service long provided by Guaranty RV will continue under the new ownership. It would be a shame to lose what is arguably the best Newmar service center on the West Coast.

TJ
Here are 2 google reviews and a link to their google reviews. 1 good, one not so good. As a former Chevy Service Manager, I think the not so good response from the dealer says a lot about how they feel about customer service.
Danny Hudson

1) Lori Daughtry
1 review
4 weeks ago
We were stranded on the side of a highway with a brand new and broken camper. Bish's went out of their way and stayed for almost 2 hours after they closed, to help us diagnose and figure out the issue and make sure that we were safe to get back on the road and get home. They also directed us to an RV park to spend the night. Super pleasant and super helpful guys that were amazing. Special thanks to Mark (Burt), for finding the cause and taking the wheels off at 7:30 p.m. on a Friday night to help us get back on the road.

2) Cookie Explicitly
2 weeks agoNEW
Called the day before to check for a part. Was told they had the part. I asked them what time to they close tomorrow...6pm. Ok arrive at 10am and they don't have the part. Do not drive your rig in their you can't turn around to get out. It was a cluster.

Response from the owner a week ago
Thank you for the review, we are always trying to improve and appreciate your feedback. One of our inexperienced guys misunderstood what part you needed so we pulled the wrong part. We also had too many people in the lot all at the same time making it difficult to turn around. Both of these things were avoidable and we work hard to make sure they don’t happen. Your experience with us was far below the standards we set for ourselves. I know bad experiences make it hard to come back, but we hope to have the opportunity to do better for you in the future. We apologize for the trouble we caused on your last visit. If there's anything we can do to help you in the future, please reach out to our general manager, Marc Kinnison, at 208-308-5829

Latest resources

Back