Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Gulf Shores AL campground suggestions anyone. Retired couple with small 5th wheel and a lab

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sugar Sands...we spent a couple of weeks there last fall. It's a very nice park with reasonable prices.

Just stayed one night at Ahoy Rv park. Its a little ways up in Foley. Goid clean park, new but price was a little high- 57$

I just booked 2 weeks at Alabama Coast Campground. Reasonable prices and the pics looked good. Never been there before but we'll see. I can HIGHLY recommend the Gulf State Park campground. But it's booked almost solid for the rest of the year. You can still get a day or two together in one spot if you want but I was looking for a week or more at one time. Stayed there a couple years ago and it was one of the nicest I've ever been to.

Update. I just cancelled my reservations at Alabama Coast Campground and booked at Ahoy RV Resort. It looked to be a nicer campground. They are Good Sam and have a 10/10/10 rating. Gotta be a good place, right? I'll post back AFTER the trip and let you know. :)

I've tried to get into Gulf Shores State Park, but it's always been booked. I've driven through and think it would be a great place to camp.

I've tried to get into Gulf Shores State Park, but it's always been booked. I've driven through and think it would be a great place to camp.

We stayed there a couple years ago. It's awesome. They have something like 30 miles of bicycle trails. They own the beach across the road. You have to be a camper to go there, so it's not crowded. They have outdoor movie night and all kinds of great activities. Problem is you have to book a year in advance.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back