Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Hoping you're enjoying the day. If you have any good pictures showing thanksgiving as an RVer on the road living the dream, feel free to share. Let's see the holiday spirit while RVing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the RV Forum members.
Be safe in your travels.

Happy day after.... I'm still full :rolleyes:

Man, when I was young I could eat 3 plates and have dessert.....and throw back a few beers......now I have one plate, pick at it and skip dessert. and get full on 2 beers. Sigh.....and I gain weight.....

Man, when I was young I could eat 3 plates and have dessert.....and throw back a few beers......now I have one plate, pick at it and skip dessert. and get full on 2 beers. Sigh.....and I gain weight.....
I had a small plate of “seconds” yesterday and paid for it. Pic is Thanksgiving 2020 stranded in the parking lot of Velocity Truck Services, North Las Vegas, in my early days on the DEF system learning curve. We made the best of it, with no actual providions for a Thanksgiving dinner, since we didnt plan to be in N. LV waiting for Friday (but they have 50 amps a available!) and it was really quite enjoyable.
8A64ABDD-4142-4AB2-8798-043115EC8EC5.jpeg
9AB26B39-7C9E-422C-B5CF-F3A57118B223.jpeg
0CE3A22D-F65B-43D9-A4B5-F258DE4E5E02.jpeg
BE0A7A98-5865-44C0-A915-BDD80FA609DF.jpeg
CE4F016D-0EA7-437E-B8F3-A02952193271.jpeg

We were driving from Northern Ca to Richmond Va to pick up this as a Covid Thanksgiving consolation since we bailed on family gatherings that year due to…well you know:
F337AFEF-EE1A-4C25-9044-F8E46E9F1C7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! We're still snacking over here, lol.

And @Rich W., I didn't know you had a GSD! Beautiful dog.

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! We're still snacking over here, lol.

And @Rich W., I didn't know you had a GSD! Beautiful dog.
We’ve had 5 over the years (plus over 30 pups in three litters), all gone now but not forgotten. I’m thankful to have had the GSD experience and influence on my life. Had a lot of other dogs, but none like the GSD.

Lady Lalka Vom Svect and Angus Vom Haus Drage (Lalka and Angus) - not the easiest dogs to own but certainly the closest bond and most loyal:
177BF00A-EEBC-443C-B5F5-3DEDF67CC19D.jpeg

7F37FA74-CCC5-4B26-A91D-647B14DD350A.jpeg

Yes, they are wonderful animals and companions. We've had several ourselves, only Ryker left now. Hearts broken every time one leaves us. Each one seems to have his/her own special trait(s).

Ryker, our present and last one we will ever have, is a master at hiding. (First Picture) It's a game with him. He just evaporates behind something, yet remains in plain site, he's a real clown. More hiding with Ryker.

Shep, (last picture) was our first. A remarkable dog, super protector, and intelligent beyond words.

DSC09405.JPG
DSC01061.JPG

DSC02439.JPG

Wife and Flowers 144.JPG

Latest resources

Back