• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
LadyDi and I extend a Happy Thanksgiving to all. We have much to be thankful for, including a new virtual home here on RVF.

Wishing you a great holiday and safe travels to whatever destination you may be headed to. We will spend the holiday with extended family here in Western Washington.

TJ and LadyDi

Ditto! Thanks @TJ&LadyDi I'm out buying a snow shovel. Back soon!

Ditto! Thanks @TJ&LadyDi I'm out buying a snow shovel. Back soon!
If it is any consolation, Neal, I just put the snowplow on the F-350 today. We may get a little of the white stuff by the weekend. Currently, we have a "Nor'Easter" blowing out of the Fraser River Canyon in BC, Canada. Wind is gusting to 40 mph right now and temps are falling toward freezing.

We may need to look for that memo about going south for the winter!

TJ

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
In this weekend of extremely heavy travel...be safe!

Happy Thanksgiving all from "not so sunny" Deming, New Mexico. It's raining and 39 degrees right now.......... Tomorrow the campground is going to have dinner. Looking forward to it plus I volunteered to help set up and tear down plus my wife is making a vegetable for it.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, their families and pets! I don’t have to travel this year, but I’m cooking the whole shebang. I’m very thankful for the thoughtful, intelligent, clever folks on this forum...

Ditto. While the weather may not be the best for the vast majority of us, the opportunity to catch up with friends/family sure makes up for it.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow travelers!! There is much to be thankful for this year. Safe Travels to all.
IMG_4072.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving To all of my RV friends ?

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Congrats to Neal on the launch of the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back