Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
LadyDi and I wish all of our RVF friends (both in-person and online) a very Happy Thanksgiving. Despite all the challenges of 2020, we feel that we still have a lot to be thankful for! Hopefully, all of you do as well.

To those we've met in person in the past year, we are thankful for the times we've had together. And, for those we have yet to meet in person, we are thankful for the opportunity to share some thoughts and experiences online, and hope we will be able to meet more of you personally in the future.

In the meantime, please stay safe, one and all!

TJ & LadyDi

Happy Thanksgiving @TJ&LadyDi, and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends on this awesome forum!

Happy Thanksgivings to everyone.

Happy T-Day ALL

turkey dancing GIF

LadyDi and I wish all of our RVF friends (both in-person and online) a very Happy Thanksgiving. Despite all the challenges of 2020, we feel that we still have a lot to be thankful for! Hopefully, all of you do as well.

To those we've met in person in the past year, we are thankful for the times we've had together. And, for those we have yet to meet in person, we are thankful for the opportunity to share some thoughts and experiences online, and hope we will be able to meet more of you personally in the future.

In the meantime, please stay safe, one and all!

TJ & LadyDi
2020-happy-thanksgiving-acorns-berries-image.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It, for sure has been a trying year! But I'm reasonably sure there is something about 2020, for which we each can be Thankful!
I know it has been a year of big change for us!
Enjoy your day!

Happy Thanksgivings everyone.

Latest resources

Back