DSDP 4326
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
ISL 450
TOW/TOAD
2023 Winnebago ERA 70A or 2012 Ford Taurus
I recently joined and am looking forward to putting things such as Walmart parking lots in my rear view mirror. Have you ever been unable to stay where you wanted due to the Host being fully booked?

Last edited:
Have you ever been unable to stay where you wanted due the Host being fully booked?

No, and there are so many options at least in the eastern region. I've had great experiences in everywhere I stayed with one exception of a place under construction that just needed some patience getting situated as the winery was also very busy so it was hard getting questions answered as to where to go. As we are super thankful to have this option the last thing we want is to be pushy. I stayed on an apple orchard which was awesome except it was out of season otherwise the half bath would have been stacked with apple pies!

We already stayed at about 3 of them and it was nice experience. But my DW is very organized (unlike myself) and always calls ahead just to make sure.

The experiences we have had , have all been fantastic! Were coming back north from Florida, & called a winery at which we had previously stayed. They were "full", but Tom said, come on anyway, we will find you a place to park.
We did, & he accommodated us, by moving his motor home, & had us hook up there! Great experience; and we drank a fair bit of wine, & bought some more, to show our appreciation!

We had one place that could not accommodate us, only because they were hosting a wedding and just didn't have room. But, the fabulous experiences we have had with Harvest Hosts far outweigh that one. Super program, and as long as it's available, we will continue our membership. We always call ahead to make our reservation and the hosts have always worked to give us a great experience.

Buddy, how far ahead do you call?

Buddy, how far ahead do you call?
As soon as we know we want to stay there. Sometimes that's a month out, a few times it's just a day or two in advance.

Latest resources

Back