Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I am looking for a hibernation spot next winter in either Arizona or Nevada and everything except @Neal's favorite Palmcatraz is sold out in February. Has anyone been to Havasu Hills Resort? Seems more oriented to golf than anything but looks reasonable.

Ehemmmmmmmmmmm.....please explain something I'm seeing above??????????

Happy Lets Go GIF by Shalita Grant

mr narrins GIF

Is it okay to report a member with a fake signature?

Holy smoke. Congrats @sheridany !

Alright I confess. It’s not good to get in trouble with the platform owner and since the Ventessex was not available we had to find something else. We did buy a 2017 Prevost Marathon and we take delivery in mid to late October. I am looking forward to getting back out there and traveling again as our son is moving to the East coast and we have family scattered all through the US. We are very blessed and excited for this next adventure.
1630504096249.jpeg

now back to the OP question….?

Alright I confess. It’s not good to get in trouble with the platform owner and since the Ventessex was not available we had to find something else. We did buy a 2017 Prevost Marathon and we take delivery in mid to late October. I am looking forward to getting back out there and traveling again as our son is moving to the East coast and we have family scattered all through the US. We are very blessed and excited for this next adventure.
View attachment 8692

Congratulations Congrats GIF

Hunger strike averted!

View attachment 8692
Beautiful coach! Congrats! Would love to see more pictures! Judy D

Latest resources

Back