Coachmen
RV Model
Freedom Express 192RBS
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2018 Dodge POWER WAGON TOW
Fulltimer
No
Hey everybody! I haven't been on here in over a year, as life has been just to chaotic with everything going on in the world and at home for me to be spending any amount of time online. Things are settling down a bit and I can finally start coming back regularly!

The last year has been crazy. My husband had COVID twice, and I managed to not catch it at all (I was tested). We did get a couple of short trips in for Thanksgiving and Christmas (went home early on Christmas because he felt ill, and that was the second time he ended up having COVID).

Photos from Thanksgiving/Christmas:
thanksgiving 2020a.jpeg thanksgiving 2020.jpeg

We also took our first non-local trip for my husband's birthday this year, in May. We went to Caliente Nevada and stayed at Youngs RV Resort. GREAT place. If you camp to "party" you aren't going to like it, but for people like us who like peace and quiet, and solitude, it's amazing. We did a LOT of exploring out in the desert and it was super awesome. We explored an archeological site, found an old mine, and hunted for trilobites. Here's a few photos from that trip:

caliente5.jpegcaliente4.jpegcaliente3.jpegcaliente2.jpegcaliente1.jpeg

I haven't blogged it yet, but when I do I will share it in the Creator's Corner. :)

Welcome back ...............from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back