RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
Cougar
RV Length
28 ft. 11 in.
Fulltimer
No
Headed to Colorado from western NC. Any pointers for the best route? I have joined Harvest Hosts and Boondockers Welcome, but I definitely plan on staying in some private campgrounds as well.

All just depends on the scenery you want to encounter enroute. Do you want to go direct or see things along the way?

All just depends on the scenery you want to encounter enroute. Do you want to go direct or see things along the way?
We don't want to travel more than 250 miles per day. We have 10 weeks to try to see all of the National Parks

We are trying Trip Wizard, but I am getting frustrated because it so difficult to see Hwy. info.

We are trying Trip Wizard, but I am getting frustrated because it so difficult to see Hwy. info.
Trip Wizard can be a helpful planner. Take your time, "zoom in & out" a lot; which I did! But was able to put together a 6500 mile trip out West, & return to Florida!
Good Luck!

Trip Wizard can be a helpful planner. Take your time, "zoom in & out" a lot; which I did! But was able to put together a 6500 mile trip out West, & return to Florida!
Good Luck!
I usually go to google maps on my computer as my first step. It’s easier for me to read Then I transfer the info I gleaned from the google map into trip wizard. Twice as much work I guess but it works for me.

Latest resources

Back