RV Model
Sunova
RV Length
34'
Chassis
Ford
Engine
Ford V10
My wife and I just bought our first motor home, 2005 Itasca Sunova 34'. With 4 dogs, we are looking forward to taking the critters on journeys. Looking at flat towing 2017 GMC Acadia, any advice on BO vs RM vs others welcome. Happy travels!

My wife and I just bought our first motor home, 2005 Itasca Sunova 34'. With 4 dogs, we are looking forward to taking the critters on journeys. Looking at flat towing 2017 GMC Acadia, any advice on BO vs RM vs others welcome. Happy travels!
Welcome, we have 2 dogs, they would rather be in the MH traveling than at home, happy dogs. We have Blue Ox and pleased with it, just bring along a good battery charger, toads are notorious for dead batteries

Welcome from Dallas GA. We use Road Master, no issues.

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. We use a Blue OX (BO) and have been quite happy with it. We tow a F150 SuperCrew with our Diesel Pusher(DP).

Latest resources

Back