tileman

tile-man
RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Storm
RV Length
I live in a little town called Lecanto. It's in central Florida. I've owned 4 RVs, 3 class A, and 1 class C. My wife and I have traveled about 150,000 miles in RVs. We're not full time, but we will spend 3 months traveling.

Welcome to RVF, @tileman; glad you have joined us. This is a very friendly and helpful forum; I think you will enjoy it here.

TJ

Welcome @tileman, great to have you with us. It sounds like you've got some great RV experience and can certainly help our newbies with questions on the site. Thank you for joining and please help spread the word to our new and rapidly growing RV community.

Welcome.. I’ve been through Lecanto a few times when we took Hwy 98 down, then hwy 44 to Wildwood to hit the turnpike. We use to live in Clermont (daughter still does) about 17 years ago. We travel once or twice a year down there.

Welcome @tileman, glad you joined us to share your knowledge. If you go into your profile and tell us about yourself, ie type of RV Model, type , etc. it will show up when you post.

Latest resources

Back