Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dawnadair

RVF Newbee
Hi, new to this site and getting ready to hit the road in a month and make a bucket list. My husband and I are not new to camping but new to full time for at least a year or more we plan to travel. I was wondering if anyone had a link to bucket list map or a way to see what is is the states you might want to see traveling through?

Welcome @Dawnadair. There are several books of interest, here are a few you may want to look into.

Welcome! In 2011 we purchased our first ever RV (used Montana fiver), sold the house and everything else and hit the road full time. Our goal was to visit every State and then spend a summer making the run up through Canada into Alaska. That was basically our bucket list.

Now here we are 10 years later and we still have most of the eastern seaboard to visit plus the Canada/Alaska run. We never thought it would take this long to complete. What we discovered was that there are certain places in this country that are so majestic and wonderful that we spend too much time returning to them instead of continuing with our bucket list.

Latest resources

Back