RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Baystar
RV Length
29 ft
TOW/TOAD
trailer with a Jaguar F-Type R or a Jaguar S-type R or a Mercedes GLK (the dog mobile how we call it)
Fulltimer
No
We are almost new Newmar owners. I am in the process to turn our Rv into something we love. Too much time on my hands. Painted, new floors, new furniture. We plan on traveling to CA next summer, I hope!

Welcome to RVForums @Hoshi. Looking forward to seeing your new dream come alive. Welcome aboard.

Welcome @Hoshi to the forum and the Newmar family. Please share pictures when you can.

Hoshi and Kenishi
tempImageWIc2bi.jpg

Welcome and happy travels.

Welcome to RVF, @Hoshi; glad you have joined us here. Beautiful traveling companions you have there! We'd love to know more about your Newmar and what you have done with it. Post some photos, please.

TJ

We are almost new Newmar owners. I am in the process to turn our Rv into something we love. Too much time on my hands. Painted, new floors, new furniture. We plan on traveling to CA next summer, I hope!
Welcome to RVF, @Hoshi; glad you have joined us here. Beautiful traveling companions you have there! We'd love to know more about your Newmar and what you have done with it. Post some photos, please.

TJ
Thank you for your welcome. So far I have painted the main area, not all but a lot of it white. Replaced the floor, replaced the furniture, table legs had to be moved to fit into the slide area. Now I am working on the front cab area. Replacing the carpet there. Then I am replacing the TV with an extended arm so you can actually watch it without getting a kink in your neck. Then I will work on the bathroom, floor and adding hangers for the towels, soap, shampoo. I guess it all depends how long covid will last. I am not standing in line for 12 hours to get maybe an appointment for the shot. I will post some pictures as soon as all is set.

TJ
I will as soon as I am done.

Latest resources

Back