Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RLP

RVF Newbee
As a new member I am in the learning stage about adventuring in an RV. I know almost nothing about the vast array of what I will call “hardware”, the equipment to drive, trailer or fifth wheel in. At this point I am thinking class B, or maybe a relatively smallish trailer/camper (I have a 4WD 1/2 ton pickup with a trailering package. I’ve been told that it is a good idea to rent something to try out before deciding to buy. Unfortunately the pandemic has pretty much shut down RV shows, so I will cruise this site for advice and info.
it seems to me that the particular RV one has is the home/vessel/cocoon that is hopefully comfortable, safe and easy to take from place to place. The fewer the hassles of setting up, loading up, dumping “stuff” out, etc., the happier and satisfying the journey.
so those are a few thoughts from a dumb newbie. Looking forward to learning all that I can and, at some point, maybe I’ll even be able to contribute, I hope so.
thanks

Welcome @RLP - take your time. Floor plan is one of the most important items, i.e. your living space and arrangement on the inside. When you find something that "wow's" you then you'll know you found it. Welcome to the site and ask any and all questions.

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back