Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Cornchip

RVF Newbee
I am going to purchase an RV to tour the US for a year. I am undecided on the size and looking to the experienced. I'm trying to figure out the floorplan and square footage that I'll be comfortable living in for a year without getting too big. I am leaning to a 34 maximum with 1 or 2 slide outs. My year tour is pleasure as well as business. Where can I find spots, besides Wallmart, to park the RV then use the car for work? I was told there are people that rent spaces on their property and they have made a forum or contact club. I have not found anyone who knows the name of it. I will be towing a small SUV for business so the RV is a temporary home for a couple weeks and then I move on. I will not be visiting big cities for work. I need to visit smaller cities to introduce myself to smaller business', Hair Salons and Barbers. So I would like to park the RV and use the SUV. This will generally be similar to my late 20's when living on a sailboat with a 12 inflatable dinghy.
Currently I am only looking at Beaver and Country Coach.
To visit a National park I can use the suv (dinghy).

Boondockers unlimited is the one for homes and land. They are a sub of Harvest Host. They include wineries etc.

Latest resources

Back