Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bullhorn

RVF Newbee
Wifey and I are retired East Texans who love to travel. Our ride is a 2015 Tiffin Allegro and we’re going to concentrate on exploring parts of the Smokies and Eastward that we’ve missed in the past. Semper fi

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, brother. I’m an old FMF Corpsman, served with 2/7 in beautiful SE Asia in 68 & 69. Managed to garner a couple enemy marksmanship medals over there. Second one took me out of action for good. I’m active in Marine Detachment League #959 and still try to take care of my Marines.

Welcome from Georgia!

Thanks, brother. I’m an old FMF Corpsman, served with 2/7 in beautiful SE Asia in 68 & 69. Managed to garner a couple enemy marksmanship medals over there. Second one took me out of action for good. I’m active in Marine Detachment League #959 and still try to take care of my Marines.
You preceded me by a decade. I was active from 79-06. You are welcome at my campfire any time, Doc. Semper Fi!

Welcome aboard! Thank you for your service.

You preceded me by a decade. I was active from 79-06. You are welcome at my campfire any time, Doc. Semper Fi!
And thank you too Neemer for your service if I hadn’t said so yet! Military folks are so humble but so deserving. God Bless all service folks!

Latest resources

Back