Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Shippychippy

RVF Newbee
I everybody. I hope everybody is doing well and you're all out enjoying your RV's. The wife and I are here in Ohio where the snow just keeps on pilling up. I'm getting ready to Retire for the last time here in a few years and we are currently looking to purchase an RV/Pull Behind to start getting out an seeing the US. I've been all over being Retired Military so now I want to get the wife out and have some fun. I have a 2017 Ford-F150 Lariat with the HVY duty tow package and the truck is rated at 10,000. We are currently looking at the 2021 Forest River Hyper Lyte 26BHHL which dry weight is 6668lbs. We would like to stay between 25,000-28,000 on the purchase price. I've been looking at reviews on all makes and models and it doesn't matter which manufacture you read about they all seem to have some problems. Does anyone have any experience with the Hyper Lytes or recommendations? We really like the footprint of the 26BHHL.. Thanks Everyone. Stay Safe..

Welcome aboard!

Welcome @Shippychippy. Snow doesn't have to stop you from RVing but head south for some great fun to escape if you choose.

I everybody. I hope everybody is doing well and you're all out enjoying your RV's. The wife and I are here in Ohio where the snow just keeps on pilling up. I'm getting ready to Retire for the last time here in a few years and we are currently looking to purchase an RV/Pull Behind to start getting out an seeing the US. I've been all over being Retired Military so now I want to get the wife out and have some fun. I have a 2017 Ford-F150 Lariat with the HVY duty tow package and the truck is rated at 10,000. We are currently looking at the 2021 Forest River Hyper Lyte 26BHHL which dry weight is 6668lbs. We would like to stay between 25,000-28,000 on the purchase price. I've been looking at reviews on all makes and models and it doesn't matter which manufacture you read about they all seem to have some problems. Does anyone have any experience with the Hyper Lytes or recommendations? We really like the footprint of the 26BHHL.. Thanks Everyone. Stay Safe..
hey,we are also in ohio. mansfield to be exact. try looking at keystone outback. they have a few surprises we liked a lot more so thats what we bought. we have a 29 foot BH model and love it. more storage that we know what to do and has the theater sitting. perfect for comfort. we also have the 2020 F-150 lariat with HD towing package. no problem here we just go. good luck and like us, have fun. we have no kids now so it's her and I and the dog. this TT works great for us.
Bob &Heidi

Latest resources

Back