• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

NGC 613

RVF Supporter
RV Year
Fulltimer
No
Hi new to this forum. Were from North Carolina. We have owned travel trailers for 20 years now. Short trips out 1 or 2 weeks here and there through out the year. Just placed a order for our first 5th wheel last month. We spent our past summer work camping in the Grand Tetons. After 4 months in a mid sized trailer we decide to get a 5th wheel for a little more room and for longer stays away from home. The wife and I didn't kill each other in the smaller space this past summer so we should be just fine in the larger space staying out longer more often. We had a good time work camping in the Tetons and hope to continue doing so for a few more years.

Welcome to RVForums @JimT.

Welcome @JimT. Be sure to share your experience about your work camp in Tetons

I love NC. I spent almost half of my USMC career on the coast there. What part of NC are you from?

I love NC. I spent almost half of my USMC career on the coast there. What part of NC are you from?
30 miles north of Greensboro near Madison. Out in the sticks really. LOL I was Army and my father a die hard Marin ( Retired Sgt Major ) raised us around Camp Lejeune. Funny thing was after his first tour of Nam he was a recruiter at Fort Brag.
I was stationed in Germany my whole 7 years in the Army except for 7 months , cause of some silly Gulf War. Spent 12 years total in Germany but was sent all over Europe for the government when I got out of the Army. Burnt a lot of brain cells out in Germany. Had to taste test all the beer. Got home sick and came home after that. LOL

By the way I have two older brothers who live in Winchester VA.

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back