RV Make
Alpenlite 29rk 5th Wheel
RV Model
Six-Pac Truck Camper
TOW/TOAD
Corolla
Fulltimer
No
Just joined this forum because my sister recently bought a Lance 1575 TTand I am helping her get the bugs out of it. I've been RVing for about 30 years and have owned two travel trailers (a 1958 Cardinal and 1965 HiLo), two 5th wheels (a 1988 RoadRanger 176 and 1994 Alpenlite 29rk), and a 1987 Six-Pac 8-foot truck camper. I still have the Alpenlite and Six-Pac. I like working on older rigs to give them new life. Much of the work I do is "MacGuyver" style. I enjoy keeping the old rigs going.

Welcome to the group Gary. There are a couple vintage RV admirers here so Im sure you will hear from them soon.

Welcome from Georgia!

Just joined this forum because my sister recently bought a Lance 1575 TTand I am helping her get the bugs out of it. I've been RVing for about 30 years and have owned two travel trailers (a 1958 Cardinal and 1965 HiLo), two 5th wheels (a 1988 RoadRanger 176 and 1994 Alpenlite 29rk), and a 1987 Six-Pac 8-foot truck camper. I still have the Alpenlite and Six-Pac. I like working on older rigs to give them new life. Much of the work I do is "MacGuyver" style. I enjoy keeping the old rigs going.
Hey @gibsito week like minded. Welcome

Latest resources

Back