Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hi to all you RVers and Motorhome Enthusiasts. My name is Jim, I Have a 2001 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage. With that it has endless items to fix.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Corkarue

RVF Newbee
The latest is two water leaks one on the forward side of the slide. The second is water is finding it's way to the electrical compartment under the driver's seat. I can see water drops coming out of a conduit to this storage area. We have repaired the HWH hydraulic cylinders new hoses etc. With a good deal of effort we've tried adjusting the cylinders mounts etc. We can't seem to get the front edge to pull in tight. The back when in is tight. The gap at the top is worse then the bottom in the front of the slide.

Welcome aboard!

Have you called HWH? Last time I did they said they’d put me on a list and get back to me with phone call from a technician within three weeks! Not the HWH customer service of old, but perhaps worth a try. Not so good if you are stranded, but for your issue it might help.

HWH tech help:

Thanks we went that route a while back. Some help, they have too much on their plate.
That’s the impression I got - like coping with some changes. That said, this reminded me I needed to set up an appointment and I emailed them this morning and they got back to me in about 30 minutes with a date and time. So maybe things are improving.

Latest resources

Back