Forest River
RV Model
Salem FSX 270RTK-X
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
Fulltimer
Yes
Monday I started to have a slight cough. It continued and last night I felt a little "flush" so I took my temperature. I was 99.1 so I went to bed early.

We have been pretty cautious except for last Saturday when we traveled a little over 100 miles to attend a granddaughter's graduation celebration. It was at our daughter's home and outside. There were probably 80+ people who stopped by but I felt I did a really good job staying away from everyone.

I guess we will see. Yesterday I got my 3 mile walk in with no issues but I understand Covid-19 can get worse over a period of time. I will stay in the coach now and see what this turns into.

Monday I started to have a slight cough. It continued and last night I felt a little "flush" so I took my temperature. I was 99.1 so I went to bed early.

We have been pretty cautious except for last Saturday when we traveled a little over 100 miles to attend a granddaughter's graduation celebration. It was at our daughter's home and outside. There were probably 80+ people who stopped by but I felt I did a really good job staying away from everyone.

I guess we will see. Yesterday I got my 3 mile walk in with no issues but I understand Covid-19 can get worse over a period of time. I will stay in the coach now and see what this turns into.

Hope this turns out to be noting more than the common cold. Yes take all precautions as if it is the virus like you stated. Wish you the best.

Hoping for the best but it's also high allergy season in areas. I've had "yuck" in my chest the past month, no fever. Pump the vitamin C (OJ and/or 500mg pills) and hope you'll be fine.

Hope all is well.

Hope it is nothing and you wake up feeling fine.

Get some rest and get caught up on your reading (or TV). Got my fingers crossed for ya!

Please do get medical attention if it persists. You want to be ahead of it if it is covid instead of behind it. I had a good friend who got it and delayed getting medical treatment and pulled through but he was pretty sick and wishes he had acted sooner. I am thinking good thoughts for you.

I would think that, as a preventive measure, everyone would be drinking a gallon of water a day and loading up on vitamin C, and making sure they get a good nights sleep.

Oh and take your temperature daily. Low grade fever is a prominent symptom, in the beginning.

Hope all turns out well.

Last edited:
Keep us updated on your progress, Joe. Praying for a quick recovery.

Yeah, don’t wait too long to get medical...or at least tested...I have several friends who are RN’s & doctors in hospitals; some in ER’s, one working with COVID-19 patients. This stuff is nothing to mess around with.

Latest resources

Back