RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutchstar 4081
RV Length
Good Morning,

I had some problems with my water not heating. I took it to the dealer for service. They fixed it BUT...now I have really a lot of heat under my sink. I open the doors by my trashcan in my 2022 Dutchstar and the heat comes barreling out! I also notice the floor in the main cabin feels like the floor heat is on but it is not. I noticed it right away after the service but it was winter so thought it was from the heat burning being on. Now it is summer and the burner is off but the heat under the sink has not changed. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this normal?

appreciate any help!
Sink heat

This is not normal and sounds as if the summer loop pump is in the bypass. Switch is located on top of zone board locate in the bay with Oasis burner

2X what NWIP said. To add just a bit more info. The Zone Board that NWIP referred to is as mentioned located in the bay with the Oasis system. You will find a silver box with some LED indicators on it. The bypass switch is located on the top edge of the silver box. The normal operation position is for the bypass to be off.

Latest resources

Back