RV Model
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan K2
Engine
Cummins L9 450
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Wrangler
I ran over a curb and damage my front tire. I am wondering how badly damaged it is, the gouge goes about 1/3 away around. I want to replace it with another Michelin but I am have difficulty time finding one. The tire is a Michelin XZA 365/70R22.5
tempImageW0gFS9.jpg

tempImageMmmbqb.jpg

Don't drive on it other than slow speeds to get it to a tire shop. That is my professional opinion.

No bueno por dodo

After speaking with Michelin they said it would have to be removed and inspected. Which is what I expected them to say. The tire shop is looking for a tire. I called 3 shops within 50 miles and they are looking for the tire.

Can FMCA source one?

I have gone to a couple tire shops that work with FMCA and they don't have any but, they are looking

Last edited:
It looks like Michelin is the only one that make that size (365/70R22.5) tire. So anyone that needs to replace them, you better plan ahead or plan on change both fronts if you are on the side of the road.

Granted you are probably not in the Northeast but Pete's has 10 of them.

Thanks, I emailed Newmar to see what they recommend for their coaches to replace Michelin. They must have some recommendations, if you get a flat on the side of the road you can't just sit there forever. I might have to change out both front tires to a different size and brand and like I told Michelin when I do I will not be going back to Michelin. Michelin also told me that they have 185 in their warehouse, the question is how does a tire shop get one? I have called a bunch and they are checking on getting one but I have not heard back yet. Good I am in the campground for a couple weeks.

Latest resources

Back