Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question How much coffee do you drink a day?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I typically drink two cups in the morning, and now with summer I may have cold brewed in the afternoon, sleep later in the week.

Today I'm going on with cup #3. I actually here coffee is good for you and recommended.

So fess up, how much are you drinking a day?

i’ve been averaging 2/day but it will be going the same with me now that summer is here as I enjoy a good iced latte.

A 20 oz. first thing, then follow it up with a 12 oz.; & that's usually between 5:30-8:00am. In the winter, may have another 10 oz. cup late morning.

And sometimes, a small 8 oz, cup at night, when on computer or watching TV!

While stateside in the Army, it was coffee, all day long, & into the night as well! But slowed down after a return to civilian life!

But as an ol retired guy; I enjoy each cup more than when I was much younger!o_O

Used to be measured by pots not cups but since retired I’m now 2 cups in the morning.

While stateside in the Army, it was coffee, all day long, & into the night as well! But slowed down after a return to civilian life!
Ah Army Coffee. That takes me back....

They say that in the Army, the coffee’s mighty fine. It looks like muddy water, and tastes like Terpentine.

Coffee in Germany was always really good. Iraq wasn’t bad. It was that sludge that we’d always wind up with in a field exercise that really made you wonder how it could be so awful.

Two big cups in the AM spaced about four hours apart. Nothing after 12 pm.

I make a full pot in the morning. Then it's a race, between the wife and I, on who can drink more before it runs out.

A 20 oz. first thing, then follow it up with a 12 oz.; & that's usually between 5:30-8:00am. In the winter, may have another 10 oz. cup late morning.

And sometimes, a small 8 oz, cup at night, when on computer or watching TV!
Good lord man, you could probably sky uphill. :)

Nadda - never liked the taste of coffee, even when in the Army.

I have a "4 cup" Mr. Coffee, which for me = 2 mugs = 32oz. That's usually it for caffeine for the day. Unless I have some chocolate!

Latest resources

Back