Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Sgasco

RVF Regular
Hello, I recently purchased a 2017 coachman pursuit 31SB. I really love this motorhome. I am pleased that it has a six speed transmission because that seems to make a big difference in the sound level in the coach. However I want to add sound insulation to the underside of the doghouse. There are three Allen head fasteners apparently holding it on. I am afraid to just pry them off and break some thing. Turning them seems to do nothing. Will someone tell me how to remove these fasteners? Thank you

Well...not sure about yours, but mine are held in place by "swivel" locks. Simply turn a 1/4 or 1/2 turn and they are unlocked. Then you probably need to have a hefty screw driver to pry the dog house cover up until you can get a grasp. Also...try Googling it (You might get lucky ?)

There are a number of videos showing how to remove RV "DogHouse" . Each manufacturer has a slightly different method to fasten the cover.

Example

Thank You for your comment. I have watched many YouTube videos and have not found an answer. I may have to simply call an RV dealership of coachman motorhomes to get the answer.

Latest resources

Back