Chassis
F550
Engine
Titan V10
TOW/TOAD
2020 Polaris Slingshot
Fulltimer
No
Sorry, since Christmas I have not been feeling well and slowly getting worse. A week after New Years my energy level was going dow extremely. The I started turning yellow. Started to see several doctors about this. Finally one found the problem. Auto immune Hepititus. Doctors are not sure how you get it but immune system is attacking my liver. Man I never have felt so bad in my life. Stomach always upset, can’t eat especially meat. Lucky me Twila imagination took over and she fed me some great veggies dishes. I’m on medication now and it feels like I’m on the mend. I’ll be missing my Fl trip we planned in a couple weeks, but I have another trip planed to Bristol in March.

Sorry you have been feeling so bad and hope you will continue to feel better. Was your FL trip to Daytona 500?

I had noticed your absence. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear of this. Wishing you a speedy recovery and back to 100% soon.

Sorry you have been feeling so bad and hope you will continue to feel better. Was your FL trip to Daytona 500?
Yes it was, and the new Daytona road course the next weekend. We had planned on staying at Patrick AFB now part of the United States Space Force at the RV park. I had been there several time in my career on Temporary Orders when I worked on F-16's. A narrow base due to the Ocean on one side and the bay on the other. You can see they utilized any open spot. They do have a great marina with quite a few rental boats.

1612366777566.png

Glad you are feeling better, Florida is always here waiting for you. It's been a pretty cold start to the new year.

Ah...that is SO frustrating. I am recovering from Guillian-Barre and understand our immune systems can go awry at any time. Has doctors stumped ? Take it day at a time and soon you will begin to venture out. Might be awhile before you go on 10 mile hikes, but just being somewhere in your RV will be a blessing. Here's to a full recovery.

Sorry, since Christmas I have not been feeling well and slowly getting worse. A week after New Years my energy level was going dow extremely. The I started turning yellow. Started to see several doctors about this. Finally one found the problem. Auto immune Hepititus. Doctors are not sure how you get it but immune system is attacking my liver. Man I never have felt so bad in my life. Stomach always upset, can’t eat especially meat. Lucky me Twila imagination took over and she fed me some great veggies dishes. I’m on medication now and it feels like I’m on the mend. I’ll be missing my Fl trip we planned in a couple weeks, but I have another trip planed to Bristol in March.
Sorry to hear you've been down and out. Did this come on after getting the Covid-19 vaccination?
Hope you mend up quickly.

@Scooterfan - get well soon.

Sorry to hear of the illness es of both of you. I did say a prayer for you when I saw this. I pray for a speedy recovery and persistent good, no great health for you both.

Latest resources

Back