RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
Actually just wondering.

I use the water regulator that has a gauge and the gauge is about half full of water. I have it set for a max of 48 psi.

Inside the hand sprayer in the shower is the picture. That small white “blocker”. Can I remove it for more shower power and, am I risking damage somewhere if I do? I have done this type of modification in my brick home and it worked. But an RV is different.

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpeg
    IMG_1345.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
I agree with Neal. The adjustable regulators have been problematic for us. Now we just use the cheaper fixed type.

Regarding the shower spray nozzle, if it were ours, I wouldn’t hesitate to remove a flow restrictor.

I have both and prefer my adjustable and set it at 55 psi. Very happy with the results. As to the OP’s specific question, I’d be very temted to hog that thing out and see what happens. Worst case senserio you’d have to buy a new one, but most likely you’d see the improvement you are looking for.
F1941833-5EE4-4C1D-8AA2-8881A405240C.jpeg

I have both and prefer my adjustable and set it at 55 psi. Very happy with the results. As to the OP’s specific question, I’d be very temted to hog that thing out and see what happens. Worst case senserio you’d have to buy a new one, but most likely you’d see the improvement you are looking for.
View attachment 18459
I have a similar regulator and had it enterally installed at Newmar factory pickup. IMHO it's important to have it installed after the water softener. Been happy over 3.5 yrs of full time use. I'm currently at a site that requires regeneration of my 16000 grain softener every week. Need bottled water, you can't drink this stuff. Also recommend putting a sediment filter prior to the softener tool

Latest resources

Back