Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

If you are waiting for an F150 Lightning Electric Vehicle you may be waiting a while. Apparently fleet sales weren’t counted in the res numbers.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Voyageurs

RVF Expert
CF529BAC-0B95-4FD7-A279-671FDC522BBF.jpeg
I suppose these are good problems to have. But at some point it may come back to bite them. People will consider other brands or even worse put off buying a new ford truck until an electric is available. Interesting times.

As someone who sells trucks for a living, I can tell you right now that you can take whatever dates they may have put in a magazine article and add at least a year to them. There are no American OEM truck manufacturers that can produce more than just a trickle of trucks right now and it looks worse going forward due to supply chain issues. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a NEW product like this when they can't even build the current product.

As someone who sells trucks for a living, I can tell you right now that you can take whatever dates they may have put in a magazine article and add at least a year to them. There are no American OEM truck manufacturers that can produce more than just a trickle of trucks right now and it looks worse going forward due to supply chain issues. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a NEW product like this when they can't even build the current product.

I hear ya. Waiting lists for Tesla model Y’s are 8 months right now. Ugh. Ours is supposed to arrive in February now. Guess we’ll see. :).

Latest resources

Back