RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Winnebago
RV Model
Ultimate Freedom
RV Length
40’
First time posting. So new to this forum.
We have a 2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom coach and I am asking if I can turn off the Inverter Remote Panel while parked at home. The coach is unplugged from shore power. When the Panel is on the microwave still has power even though the perko switch is turned off.
Thanks for the help in advance.
Ace

Welcome!

You sure the inverter was factory installed?

Welcome!

You sure the inverter was factory installed?
I can only guess it was as we bought it used. This is the display panel inside the coach that shows battery and fluids levels. It has an on/ off switch. When the 12 volt perko switch is off the microwave is still on so wandering if this is a drain on my house batts. When I turn the Remote Panel switch off the micro power goes off. Just trying to making sure I am not harming anything when I turn that info panel off.

When anything is on and working off batteries they are draining the batteries. Do you have any solar to keep the batteries charging?

It seems to drain when nothing is on. I checked all lights In a the coach and all are off, I checked all lights in all the storage bays and they are off. The only thing I see that is micro wave is on even with the 12 V cut off switch is off. I hope I am explaining myself. The house batts do not drain quickly but over time they drop.

The inverter is on if micro is on. Turn off inverter.

Thank you very much. I just wanted to know if I turned off that panel I would not harm anything. I will turn off now.

Latest resources

Back