Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Who's going for the iPhone 12? I watched the Apple event. I have an iPhone X which actually works fine but it's time for an upgrade and now is the land of 5G. I'm going for a blue iPhone 12 Pro MAX this time around. I've seen @ARD's pictures with her 11 Pro MAX and they are unbelievable as some have seen on this site. I want the best camera and that's the PRO MAX.

And yes, this phone will cost what we once paid for laptop computers!

The problem I have with all of the new phones is SIZE! Few of them will fit in a shirt pocket any more, so you need some kind of holster (or backpack straps :LOL: ). Of course, this ol' dinosaur still thinks phones are for making phone calls. Silly me.

TJ

The problem I have with all of the new phones is SIZE! Few of them will fit in a shirt pocket any more, so you need some kind of holster (or backpack straps :LOL: ). Of course, this ol' dinosaur still thinks phones are for making phone calls. Silly me.

TJ
They answered that this year and are offering an iPhone 12 MINI.

Some folks like to spend money on the latest and greatest. Me old flip phone still works.:cool: I don't even want to buy a new iPad every six years.

They answered that this year and are offering an iPhone 12 MINI.

Interesting! The size on the mini is just slightly smaller than my current iPhone 6S...which barely fits in some of my shirt pockets. ;)

TJ

Who's going for the iPhone 12? I watched the Apple event. I have an iPhone X which actually works fine but it's time for an upgrade and now is the land of 5G. I'm going for a blue iPhone 12 Pro MAX this time around. I've seen @ARD's pictures with her 11 Pro MAX and they are unbelievable as some have seen on this site. I want the best camera and that's the PRO MAX.

And yes, this phone will cost what we once paid for laptop computers!
I’m looking to pick up the PRO. The MAX seems a tad large for me. Also replacing my X. Can’t wait for that camera.

I’m looking to pick up the PRO. The MAX seems a tad large for me. Also replacing my X. Can’t wait for that camera.
When the 6 came out I got the 6 PLUS. I hated it, too big, next cycle I got the 6S (non plus). So this is going to be interesting going GRANDE this time around. With my eye sight being steadily affected by A.G.E. syndrome, it may be time to make things larger.

What is driving me to the MAX is the camera. If you want the best "phone" photography then you need to deal with the size of the phone. I've seen the most amazing pictures ever out of @ARD's camera so I'm going back to MAX.

What is driving me to the MAX is the camera. If you want the best "phone" photography then you need to deal with the size of the phone. I've seen the most amazing pictures ever out of @ARD's camera so I'm going back to MAX.
Wait I thought both of the pro models had the same technologies? You had me reconsidering this anyway – I’ll have to run down to the AT&T store and hold the 11 Pro Max, it’s pretty close in size. Maybe I can deal with it after all.

Latest resources

Back