Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

LW53

RVF Newbee
Hello All, I have a 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 19fbpr trailer that came with an iRV stereo. The stereo was replaced with the exact stereo unit under warranty within 6 months after purchase due to several issues including no sound out of internal speakers. Unfortunately, I am having the same issue 4 years later. The inside speakers have stopped working again. Has anyone had this problem and been able to fix it? I was thinking about replacing the iRV unit with the Jensen JWM62A stereo unit, but wanted to make sure the existing problem can't be repaired prior to spending more money.

Thanks in advance for your input!

The iRV stereos are pretty much a piece of crap. I've also had to replace mine and still have intermittent problems. The only thing they have going for them is excellent customer service. Haven't been familiar with Jensen in years, but they used to be pretty good. I have an Onkyo home theater receiver I'm going to replace my iRV with, just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

The iRV stereos are pretty much a piece of crap. I've also had to replace mine and still have intermittent problems. The only thing they have going for them is excellent customer service. Haven't been familiar with Jensen in years, but they used to be pretty good. I have an Onkyo home theater receiver I'm going to replace my iRV with, just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
Thanks for your response. I will probably pull the iRV unit out again and see if I can troubleshoot the problem (eg. loose wiring) and try a hard reset as well. We do have a Boze wireless speaker that we listen to music with via bluetooth on our cell phones, but oftentimes we are staying in locations that have no cell phone or internet access. So in those cases, we like to play CDs using the iRV stereo unit.

Latest resources

Back