43'
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins 450HP
TOW/TOAD
2022 Jeep Unlimited Sport S w/ Air Force One and Blue Ox
So it became official yesterday!!!

2015 Dutch Star 4312. Photos of my new-to-me Newmar and floor plan because it's so rare and original. I spent quite a long time finding a floor plan and then an RV that made sense for my family (we have two young boys). We really didn't want them to sleep in the aisle as it just didn't give them a true personal space and also didn't allow us to really enjoy the coach after hours. I had to leave her at the dealer, she needs 8 new rear tires and a few other things but I'll go back to pick her up in 3 weeks (Houston, TX to NY).

I have nothing more specific to share, I was just really excited and wanted to share with a group who I knew would understand.

1646753861706.png

My wife had made me this keychain when we first started to talk about getting an RV, time for a new one with the right coach on it.
1646753898766.png

The floorplan (Edit: to note we have the extendable booth dinette, not the roll out w/ chairs)
1646754098185.png

Cheers,
Marc.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Congratulations. Make sure they have it hooked up to power.

Wow! Fantástico. Congratulations.

I remember walking thru the 4312 when it was on the factory floor. My thought was those bunks removed would make a huge walkin closet!

I remember walking thru the 4312 when it was on the factory floor. My thought was those bunks removed would make a huge walkin closet!
I remember seeing so many coaches with huge closes that are also "bunk rooms" and thinking man i wish they did real bunk rooms :D

I remember seeing so many coaches with huge closes that are also "bunk rooms" and thinking man i wish they did real bunk rooms :D
what is great about this floor plan is it works very well for kids, but works equally as well for a couple that wants a huge private closet.

Its a great floor plan. Great for resale value.

Congrats and enjoy!

Latest resources

Back