Winnebago
RV Model
24V
RV Length
25' 6"
Chassis
MB Sprinter 3500
Engine
Greetings ALL, like many I am new to RV’ing though it has been on my list (planning) to do for the last 26 years. My employer shutdown SoCal facility on New Year’s Eve 2020 :censored:(my b-day, 61) I had been planning on pulling the trigger at age 62.5/63, but now seems as good a time as ever to start that chapter. I do not want to be one of those who regrets not doing something so grand to fulfill a dream. I plan on selling condo in SoCal (so Cal is just nutz to live in anymore, my .02) and using proceeds to buy Class C rv, I have researched for years now (paralyses by analysis) online, and at this time I like the Winnebago View 24V, like that 2 beds are always avail with no effort, not to small or big. What it lacks for cabinet space the overhead will make a perfect aux storage area. If new, delivery would not be until Oct/Nov 21. It will be just 2 adults most the time (she will visit GK’ds via airline occasionally) and me all the time. My plan is to take approx. the next five years and explore America (health permitting) The plan is to explore at leisure, flowing with the weather, avoiding social craziness, and seeking special events. On paper it doable, FP says I can do it financially (I AM NOT RICH and believe I will be poorer by staying in so Cal) but I have spent many hours with excel and reading 100’s/1000’s of different blogs/post etc. and have figured out some projected budgets low/mid/high. I have read the pros/cons of; new vs used, gas vs diesel, A vs C vs B class. Whatever my final decision is I am excited and hesitant at the same time, I guess that is normal. I do appreciate any advice, comments, and concerns from the experienced RV community. I have saved this site link to my RV folder for future reference and guidance, for I will have questions, concerns, and my own thoughts in the future.

Thank you in advance.

Be safe.

KH

aka, 22MrAir27

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and enjoy the adventure.

Welcome! There is no time like yesterday to move forward

Latest resources

Back