Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Today I noticed my driver's seat has the rash. 3 years old, time to email Newmar. For those that know my config this is going to be interesting as I pulled the jack knife and it's in my attic storage (3rd floor). I sure hope I don't have to somehow haul that back to Newmar! And if they give me a new one I'm not sure how I'm getting it back other than stacking it on the sofa bed, hmm, that may work. Okay, time to email Newmar and think bad thoughts about the epic failure that is Flexsteel.

IMG_1948.jpg

It’s the same as mine did.

Ours is still good, but we only have 18,000 miles on It.

This has been going on for a long time...as our old 2007 Thor Hurricane had the same problem within a few years as well...

What a shame, but at least Newmar will make it right.

@Neal They replaced it all. It started on copilot and then on pilot and they ended up replacing it all. This was all before flexsteel exited the business but I was at nirvc in May for this. On the foldout they bought in an upholsterer who recovered it with the materials they sent with the furniture.

I noticed the material on my front seats is starting to flake? But mine is 2015. Looks like I’m SOL?

I noticed the material on my front seats is starting to flake? But mine is 2015. Looks like I’m SOL?

That's when I heard it started happening. When I was at FPU a 2015 DSDP was getting furniture replaced. I suggest taking pictures and emailing Newmar.

@Buly i don’t think you are. Plenty of stories out there of Newmar replacing the furniture on coaches out of warranty over this. Call em. Worst they can say is no and if they do, call em again!

@Buly i don’t think you are. Plenty of stories out there of Newmar replacing the furniture on coaches out of warranty over this. Call em. Worst they can say is no and if they do, call em again!
Thank you. I will try.

Latest resources

Back