Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Anyone making any travel destinations for July 4th? I'm going to be a Virginia Beach for the 4th, they usually put on a great fireworks show (already cancelled thanks to covid-19) but I'm still going. Where do you like to go for July 4th celebrations in your RV?

I use to provide the fireworks show for the family and neighbors. I would by some of the biggest fireworks I could get. I have a big open field that I cut the grass really short and fire them off from there. Now were thinking of taking the plane up and watch fireworks from the air.

I bought a bunch of fireworks when in Charlotte, on the SC side. It is so hard to find a place to use them and I'm chicken of the po po showing up. I took a good part of my stash on my 7 month winter journey hoping I could use them out west. Nope. I did use a few when at Quartzsite, I need to share that story some day! That did not go as planned!!! Yikes! No, it wasn't me!!!

We will be at Safe Harbor RV Resort in Nashville, TN July 3-6 on our way to Northern Michigan.

We will return here to Yellowstone Edge RV Park, Livingston Montana late June til July 6th. Have friends that grew up here that are coming in on June 25th.

I bought a bunch of fireworks when in Charlotte, on the SC side. It is so hard to find a place to use them and I'm chicken of the po po showing up. I took a good part of my stash on my 7 month winter journey hoping I could use them out west. Nope. I did use a few when at Quartzsite, I need to share that story some day! That did not go as planned!!! Yikes! No, it wasn't me!!!

Come on up to FredVegas, Neal. We set Spotsy county on fire last year. :LOL:

Latest resources

Back