Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ArmyOfSquirrels

RVF Regular
Just joining my very first RV Forum. How is the community here? Is it very friendly and helpful? I'm looking to avoid costly mistakes and learn from the collective wisdom of those that have been RVing for decades. I have not even bought my first one yet but I think I've narrowed it down to a NOBO 19.2 paired with my 2015 Tacoma. Look forward to meeting new people and exploring nature.

Generally speaking you will find lots of good people here, with great advice. From time to time they can turn into an unruly mob, but that's generally when someone mentions pineapple pizza.

Generally speaking you will find lots of good people here, with great advice. From time to time they can turn into an unruly mob, but that's generally when someone mentions pineapple pizza.
lmao I won't start that fight again. Good to hear its a helpful site. My Tacomaworld use to be that way but as became less and less helpful as the years went on sadly.

Welcome! Pretty helpful bunch here with a variety of experiences in different makes and models of RVs.

Welcome. The water is fine. Jump right in.

Welcome from Georgia! Friendliest RV site on the web!

Thank you. Got a buddy down in GA I need to visit soon too. He too is looking into trailers to travel in now too. I miss GA from when I visited. Still claim TN as my home state ever since I was stationed there in 2010. Want to buy some property down there once things stop being so crazy. I got priced out of the homes I was finding so now back to traveling instead.

Latest resources

Back