Chassis
Ford
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
2008 Saturn Aura XR
Fulltimer
No
Hello everyone I just found this site from searching a different topic.

My husband and I are long time gas motorhome owners who are currently stuck in Canada. That kind of sucks but hopefully by next Spring/Summer the borders will be open.

He retired just before everything came to a halt in March and it’s been a long summer without travelling to our usual spots in NY State. I still have 5 yrs to work but I am able to work remotely so the potential goal would be to upgrade to a diesel and travel further and longer periods. This part is still needing a little convincing on my part but I have a little time because of Covid. ?

Happy to join and thanks for having me.

Welcome @AuntieDodo, Glad to have you. So it is confirmed the border is closed?

Welcome to RVF, @AuntieDodo; glad you have joined us here. The border closure is, indeed, confirmed. We live right on the border in Western Washington part of the year and understand the frustration. This, too, shall pass!

TJ

Welcome fellow gasser... :)

Welcome to RVF, @AuntieDodo; glad you have joined us here. The border closure is, indeed, confirmed. We live right on the border in Western Washington part of the year and understand the frustration. This, too, shall pass!

TJ
gona make for a lonelyLTVA season here at Imperial Dam

Yes the land border is indeed closed at least until Oct 21 but spikes are happening on this side now too so doubtful it will be under control on both sides then.

Funny though, we can fly out to the US but unless a property owner or essential need one cannot drive over.

I can tell you this past summer has been the cheapest we have seen in the last 20 years. There is one positive to all of this?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back