31'
Chassis
Class C Ram 5500 SLT
Engine
Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
TOW/TOAD
Fulltimer
No
Just completed the "Just Purchased Maiden Voyage" of our 2022 Dynamax Isata 5 28SS from Portland to Medford, OR. Two initial comments - Hate the price of diesel and Have lots to learn!

Just completed the "Just Purchased Maiden Voyage" of our 2022 Dynamax Isata 5 28SS from Portland to Medford, OR. Two initial comments - Hate the price of diesel and Have lots to learn!
Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying your new ride. We were supposed to take delivery of a new 2022 Isata 5 today but noticed the hydraulic leveling system has heavy rust and corrosion (see pic), so we paused the deal. May I ask if you have any rust or corrosion issues, specifically in the hydraulic system next to the generator? The dealer is checking with the manufacturer to see if its covered under warranty before we decide if we're going to proceed.

Attachments

• Corrosion.jpg
    Corrosion.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying your new ride. We were supposed to take delivery of a new 2022 Isata 5 today but noticed the hydraulic leveling system has heavy rust and corrosion (see pic), so we paused the deal. May I ask if you have any rust or corrosion issues, specifically in the hydraulic system next to the generator? The dealer is checking with the manufacturer to see if its covered under warranty before we decide if we're going to proceed.
A lot of rust, dirt, and other corrosion for a “new” vehicle. On the generator mount system as well. Looks like it lived in Florida for a few years. This should definitely be covered under the warranty - not acceptable on any new vehicle.

Latest resources

Back