Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2015 GMC Canyon
Fulltimer
No
With my 2019 Dutch Star 4369 I can't seem to get the fresh tank to set full. I can get to the calibration screen but nothing seems to work. What am I missing?

With my 2019 Dutch Star 4369 I can't seem to get the fresh tank to set full. I can get to the calibration screen but nothing seems to work. What am I missing?
Not sure if this will help you but attached instructions.

Attachments

• Tank calibration.pdf
    337.9 KB · Views: 258
Not sure if this will help you but attached instructions.
Thanks, I do have this. Currently just moved from a Harvest Host site to full hookups. I have drained the black and grey. Water is I think 65%. Black reads 90%, grey reads 0%, fresh water reads 0%. when in calibration mode I hit empty tank on the black and the section reading empty will turn red as long as I press the section on the panel. The 90% value never changes. I also would like to set the fresh to full but it won't take anything. If I fill the tank to overflowing it will show 5%, so I know that sensor is not dead. Frustrating not knowing what level the tanks are.

Had to recalibrate the black tank. I emptied tank and knowing it was empty went into the setup screen. Once there select tank to calibrate (black tank in my case) then push empty. Then I filled tank with a known quantity using a flow meter. In my case I used 40 gallons and then push the full, then done.

As @NWIP Stated, to calibrate you have to start empty, then fill it. Once full, empty to verify the readings.

Another possibility is your kib sensor strips have come loose from the tank sidewall.

Newmar has done away with the strips and is now installing pressure sensors. I had mine installed in October, and the readout it nearly perfect all the time.

As @NWIP Stated, to calibrate you have to start empty, then fill it. Once full, empty to verify the readings.

Another possibility is your kib sensor strips have come loose from the tank sidewall.

Newmar has done away with the strips and is now installing pressure sensors. I had mine installed in October, and the readout it nearly perfect all the time.
I also went to the pressure sensor for black tank. Everything worked fine for a few months then I lost the calibration, was able to set empty/full levels but intermediate is not accurate. There is a second page to reset RF levels but I am waiting to let Newmar recalibrate that portion at my appointment in September. I can get by with empty and full being accurate.

Thanks for the replies. My panel refuses to register empty when I go through the process. Fresh tank will not register anything. I it appears I have a board issue as All three tank sensors are acting up. Rather than put money into a inferior system, I'm going to install the Seelevel system. I have read about the pressure sensors and that is just not something I'm interested in. Thanks everyone for their input.

Hmmm, when I know I have dumped the black tank completely, flushed it for 3-5 minutes. It continues to read 5-10% for a while then after that it shows empty. Not sure why this is, has been from day coach was new. Since I'm aware of it, I just ignore it. It reads correctly as the tank fills, because at 75% I get the little yellow light on toilet. Just gremlins to my rig I guess.

Latest resources

Back