Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Don1974

RVF Newbee
Armstrong family with 2kids 4 dog's now so a total of 8 in all having to leave the lifestyle because of many reasons one being for medical. Loved it but it is just not realistic now and for the near future. Very sad and made a lot of great memories for the almost 2 years that we were on the road. My name is Don and am a disabled veteran I'm 47 we need to sell our 38 ft Fleetwood fiesta 36T motorhome as soon as possible. It is a great RV to full time in. If anyone is interested please call 2762295028 in southwest Virginia. Thank you and God bless...

Sorry to hear you're selling your coach but you don't have to leave the RV life. You're welcome to stay here and help others and continue the RV lifestyle you've enjoyed. I hope you'll stick around.

Number 1 thing I will say is, thank you for your service! God Bless you. The next thing is, have you considered RV parks that have their own RV‘s you can just drive to and rent already set up? If you love RV’ing that is. Just a thought. Whatever you decide…..God Bless and wish you the best. As Neal said, stick around here on the forums and offer advice and chime in with help.

Thank you and yes we have but with 4 big dog's that is not possible in most parks we are going to have to go to national parks and camp in the free areas or the areas with less or no restrictions

Don, God Bless you brother. Sorry to hear about you giving up the RV life style. Safe travel's.

Our prayers are with you, brother. Thanks for your service. As others have said, please stay with us here even though you may not currently be on the road. Hoping that things will turn around for you and your family.

TJ

Latest resources

Back