Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have 2 led pucks that are failing. Besides newmar, is there a source for matching lights cheaper?

They are all over Amazon

Ronnie,

Don’t get suckered by the cheap stuff on Amazon; they can be flakey with voltage ranges and quality. Remember that huge thread “over there” a couple years ago?

In the meantime, I know Newell even trusts this source, so they’re the first place I look now:

SuperBriteLED

That is an unfair blanket statement. I have had ones from Amazon in my coach for 2 years and no issues, as a matter of fact I replaced all of the ones under the kitchen cabinets, above the dinette and above the TV with more recessed ones. Just look at the ratings and you will be fine.

That is an unfair blanket statement. I have had ones from Amazon in my coach for 2 years and no issues, as a matter of fact I replaced all of the ones under the kitchen cabinets, above the dinette and above the TV with more recessed ones. Just look at the ratings and you will be fine.
Not worth belaboring the point…but let me clarify:

It’s not a blanket statement when I said “beware of cheap stuff”. A blanket statement would be “it’s ALL bad stuff on Amazon”!

So, the statement is valid and fair, Based on what CAN be bad ones on Amazon; from other’s experiences.

Doesn’t mean you Can’t find good ones there.

Also, beware of fake reviews. Yes. Fake, so it takes work to figure it out. There are special sites that will evaluate fake reviews and you’d be shocked to see how many are falsely generated. Try it:

Last edited:
Let me ask a loaded question. What Lumens and/or Temp does Newmar use for their ceiling puck lights.

Issue with Amazon marketplace is reviews are fraudulent more often than not. Can you provide a link to the product you purchased and are happy with? Short of a personal recommendation I would typically look for a source such as @CaptainGizmo

Warm or Cool ?

Latest resources

Back