RVF Expert
RV Year
RV Make
Salem
RV Model
Hemisphere 346RK
RV Length
38'
Anybody familiar with the LCI Multifunction Fuse MUX 18570? It's an 8 output receiver used to control my landing gear, rear stabilizers, slides, awning, etc. The landing gear and the rear stabilizers have blown the fuse in the controller so I put an automotive auto reset breaker in place of the fuse. Anyhow, the landing gear and rear stabilizers quit working with the remote. I can run them with the switch, but kind of like the remote. The controller clicks when I try the remote, but I can't seem get any output from it. Anybody know how to trouble shoot it? I can replace it, but I don't want to just throw parts at it. Plus it is about $350 or so for the receiver.
Tom

Your post brings my thoughts back to a time before NBD when I repaired comercial robots and CNC machines and could hardly get 35 an hour for the job. Post NBD I see signs advertizing 145 an hr for RV repair that I can do with my eyes closed. Anyhow 350 is cheap compared to what the labor would cost to troubleshoot.
Question: do the relays click when you use the switch to control landing gear?

Yep, the relays click, but there doesn't seem to be any output voltage.

then that is the problem. look for that power and restore it.
That's the issue. The unit is sealed in resin. 1600783146162.png Guess it's time to start looking for the best deal on one.......

Did some more testing. The left side (looking at the picture above) has connections for outputs one through five and the right is six, seven and eight. There is no 12V negative out of any of them on the right side no matter which way the power is supposed to be. If I put power to the terminals the respective motors run, so the wiring is OK. A new receiver is $325 or more, so I think I will leave it alone for now. I can push the external switches for that much.

Kevin, that must be an old page. The only 8 output there was $329.

sorry didn't notice. but if there is one there will likely be others.

Yea, I have been looking and the lowest price I found was on EBAY for $329 with $9 shipping. I sent a couple of emails to try to get info, but I'm not getting any answers. Kinda disappointed with the "customer service" now a days.........

Latest resources

Back