skychs

RVF VIP
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 3636
RV Length
A new RV MegaWash opened up here in Richmond VA. The place is huge and very impressive. Brush or high pressure and it includes the roof. How do you feel about $69 for a basic wash and $84 for the Works? Typical truck wash in the area is around $40 ... brush or high pressure.

We took our Ventana LE through it yesterday and are very pleased.

IMG_7364.JPG
IMG_7362.JPG
IMG_7363.JPG

I can't imagine what those brushes would do to all the "stuff" on our roofs and I certainly don't want brushes used on the full body paint.

That’s pretty crazy. But a high pressure wash is tempting. I’m only about two hours from there

I can't imagine what those brushes would do to all the "stuff" on our roofs and I certainly don't want brushes used on the full body paint.
We opted for the brushless wash, sides and roof. It did better than I expected on the roof.

Did you do the base wash or the works. DW and I are thinking since we’ll pass right by it on in a few weeks, we might pop in and give it a go.

Did you do the base wash or the works. DW and I are thinking since we’ll pass right by it on in a few weeks, we might pop in and give it a go.
We did not do the "works" for our first run through but plan to do it next time. The owner of the MegaWash also owns the RV/Boat storage facility on the same property. I have a feeling we will be using the wash a lot. It's a great location because it's right off I-95 where there are three different RV service centers within a couple miles of the wash. RV Services of VA, General RV and McGeorge RV.

10500 VERMEER PLACE, ASHLAND VA 23005​

That is awesome! Will have to keep it in mind for my trips out east.

Latest resources

Back