RV Length
Chassis
Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Engine
V6 Diesel
Fulltimer
No
Hi to all,
I just bought 2023 coachmen prism select 2023 motorhome, when trying to fill the fresh water tank, all water was drained out right away. A label under kitchen sink says “low point drain” but after removing the cover found nothing. Can anyone help me in locating drainage valves for the new prism. Thanks in advance for your help.

The valve will be small, may be hard to see and find. You will likely access it from inside the coach. In our Concord we access alm under the fridge inside. Hot, cold lines and fresh tank as well.

It may look similar to this with only the tee part at the top of the valve visible. Good luck and welcome to the group.

It may look similar to this with only the tee part at the top of the valve visible. Good luck and welcome to the group.
Many thanks Dears John&Andrea for your kind prompt reply, the problem is no valves at all except one near the tank, I followed the lines from under the sink, under stove, under frig, behind power control and behind the refill opening but nothing. I am thinking maybe they just missed installing these valves!? I emailed prism technical support and hope they can help.
Thanks again.

We have a 2017 Coachman, and the low point valves are located next to the water pump which can be accessed by removing a panel largest of the underfloor storage areas. I have three valves 2 of which you can't easily see.

My low point drain valves are 'popped' open with a metal ring (pretty much keyring) and pressed back in until they 'snap' in place.

When you fill the water, it should be pouring out underneath.. I would expect the low point drain to be in the coach somewhere in that general area.

I’m having the exact same issue! We’re you able to locate the valves?
Hi, the drain valves are located under the middle drawer cabin in the middle of the motorhome.
Good luck.

Thank you so much! I found them! Much appreciated.
Hi, I also encountered the same issue. Can you please upload a picture to show which drawer? Is the drawer on the driver side or the passenger side? Is it underneath the oven? Is it underneath a dining seat? Or is it inside the bedroom? Thank you so much! You can also email me at [email protected]. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• inside prism.jpg
    inside prism.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 28

Latest resources

Back