• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BKaufman

RVF Regular
Fulltimer
No
Hi, I am looking for a camper for my family. We’re looking In the 25-30 foot range. We want a U-dinette, outdoor kitchen, and triple bunks, as in 3 bunks on top of each other. If anyone knows of any travel trailers like this it would be great if you linked it/them. Thanks!

Welcome aboard. Hmmmmm, TT with triple stacked bunk! Maybe a unicorn. I have seen a fifth wheel with that.

Hi, I am looking for a camper for my family. We’re looking In the 25-30 foot range. We want a U-dinette, outdoor kitchen, and triple bunks, as in 3 bunks on top of each other. If anyone knows of any travel trailers like this it would be great if you linked it/them. Thanks!
FYI! We had a u dining set and it was the worst! Especially with th kids getting in and out! Always tipping the table!!

Welcome aboard. Hmmmmm, TT with triple stacked bunk! Maybe a unicorn. I have seen a fifth wheel with that.
Ok thanks, yes I have seen a few fifth wheels like that too. My wife doesn’t seem to want a fifth wheel though. She thinks we could slide a mattress in the bottom of a set of bunks with bottom storage. Thanks for your thoughts!

I don’t know anything about the brand, but found it with google.

Ok thanks, yes I have seen a few fifth wheels like that too. My wife doesn’t seem to want a fifth wheel though. She thinks we could slide a mattress in the bottom of a set of bunks with bottom storage. Thanks for your thoughts!
I do know they make triple bunks in larger travel trailers. Typically with a couch type thing on the bottom
Try looking at the wildwood 31kqbts. I think that's what it is. I believe it's around 36 feet though, but might be hard to find triple bunks in something smaller.

I've seen lots of trailers with a separate bunk room at the back with two bunks on one side and one or two on the other. Never seen any with 3 bunks stacked on top of each other.

Hope you have a heavy duty truck, though. Those are long, heavy trailers.

I've seen lots of trailers with a separate bunk room at the back with two bunks on one side and one or two on the other. Never seen any with 3 bunks stacked on top of each other.

Hope you have a heavy duty truck, though. Those are long, heavy trailers.
Ok thanks, yes we’re fine I have a F-350 with airbags so I think I can tow almost anything

Consider how long you will have the unit as well as how often you will use it. We made out fine with 2 kids and 1 dog for 20+ years 30 ft class C 2 slides, smaller than trailer due to front cab of class C. Still same unit so much room now minus 2 kids and 1 dog.

Latest resources

Back