Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Looking for a nice non stick frying pan (induction cooktop compatible)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Anyone have recommendations for a nice frying pan for eggs, pancakes, etc. that has a GOOD non stick surface? It must be compatible with the induction cooktop.

Anyone have recommendations for a nice frying pan for eggs, pancakes, etc. that has a GOOD non stick surface? It must be compatible with the induction cooktop.
All Clad. Hand wash if you want it to last, even though dishwasher safe. They have lots of pans, not all work on induction. Judy D

Last edited:
We like our all clad as well but we recently got this and I tried it and it works great.

My magma non stick has turned into maximum stick so I'm looking for a replacement.

My magma non stick has turned into maximum stick so I'm looking for a replacement.
I have the Magma stainless set for the coach. It is a great storage saver. I just added a couple of non stick All Clad frying pans. Judy

The secret to preserving non stick is not cooking above medium heat. Yes it takes longer but your pans will last longer. Let pan cool before cleaning it.

I only use cast iron.

We used barkeepers friend to scrub clean our nonstick Magma frying pan. If you're going to get rid of your pan anyway, it might be worth a shot.

I have the Magma stainless set for the coach. It is a great storage saver. I just added a couple of non stick All Clad frying pans. Judy

The All Clad ones are great. I’ve found a few in decent shape at thrift shops.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back